RAILROADS AND THE PRESS: A VIEW FROM THE NEWSROOM
One of the most effective methods to spread a good image of a railway company, and of railways in general, is through the news media. This requires that the newsmen have a satisfactory relationship with railway Public Relation Officers. In a series of seven interviews with prominent newsmen, the attitude of the news media to railways is discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1974-2-11
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Public relations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054677
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways, Headquarters Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM