CHEMICAL WEED CONTROL: A TOOL FOR ECONOMIC MAINTENANCE
Good vegetation control is similar to a life insurance policy. If $16 of chemical weed control around a trestle will keep it free from combustible vegetation is this not cheaper than replacing the bridge if it burns? This type of reasoning should be used in deciding the cost of a weed control program. The safe use and application of chemicals is a highly technical field. For this reason, one person should be placed in charge of administering a company's program.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Dick, M H
- Publication Date: 1974-2-11
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Vegetation control
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054675
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways, Headquarters Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM