ALGERIA BUYS MORE 3000 V D.C. ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVES
A series of 32 Co-Co electric locomotives designed to handle heavy mineral and general passenger traffic in severe climatic conditions has been built for Algerian Railways in the German Democratic Republic.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric locomotives
- Identifier Terms: Societe nationale des transports ferrovaires (Algeria)
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054650
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM