CN PREPARES FOR INCREASED OUTPUT OF WELDED RAIL
Modifications now completed at Canadian National's principal rail welding plant near Winnipeg will permit acceptance of 78 ft. rails, but sawn lengths of used rail down to 12 ft. can be handled after classification and inspection for defects.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Rail (Railroads); Rail steel; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail metallurgy; Rail welding
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054649
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM