PIELSTICK 6300 HP ENGINE FIRST TO PASS 360-HOUR ORE TEST
Introduced a year ago for traction, marine and stationary applications, the SSMT-Pielstick PA6-280 series offers single-engine locomotive ratings previously thought attainable only through the use of gas turbines. The 6,300 ph 18-cylinder version is the first engine to complete ORE's new 360-hour acceptance test.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054646
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM