RESTRUCTURING THE NORTHEAST: THE NEXT 600 DAYS
The article describes the timetable for the implication of the Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973. The United States Railway Association (USRA), a non-profit association will draw up the final system plan and create the for-profit Consolidated Rail Conrporation to operate the new system. The article also mentions the conditions under which the new company will be financed and how the present railways will be included in the system.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1974-1-14
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Policy
- Identifier Terms: Conrail
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Regional rail reorganization act; United states railway association
- Subject Areas: Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054634
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways, Headquarters Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM