SHEAR STRENGTH OF FINE-GRAINED SOILS
During the 1973 Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (formerly Highway Research Board) participants in a symposium on shear strength of fine- grained soils during construction discussed the measurement of field strength and other indicative parameters, and how best to use these data to control construction. Four papers presented during this symposium and two additional papers on related subjects, have been published in this issue of the record.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0309021960
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- 52nd Annual Meeting of the Highway Research Board
- Location: Washington District of Columbia, United States
- Date: 1973-1-22 to 1973-1-26
- Publication Date: 1973
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 62 p.
- Highway Research Record
- Issue Number: 463
- Publisher: Highway Research Board
- TRT Terms: Soil mechanics
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054617
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0309021960
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM