TALGO OFFERS A NEW ANGLE ON SLEEPING CAR DESIGN
An ingenious layout of angled compartments makes it possible to provide two-level sleeping berth accommodation within the small dimensions of a Talgo train. Using the already well-proven gauge changing system a sleeping car train on this principle is to enter service between Barcelona and Paris this summer.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger cars; Passenger service; Sleeping cars
- Identifier Terms: Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Espanoles; Talgo trains
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054313
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Gazette International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM