BRAZIL COMPLETES UPGRADING OF FIRST EXPORT FREIGHT ROUTE
New government policy favours movement of all heavy freight by rail, and RFFSA is making plans for upgrading several main lines to high standards to form export corridors.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Railroad tracks; Standards; Technology; Unit trains
- Geographic Terms: Brazil
- Old TRIS Terms: Track standards
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053885
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Gazette International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1976 12:00AM