MOVES TOWARD STANDARD WAGONS IN EUROPE
At a time when work is well advanced on the development of 12 standard designs of freight wagon for European railways, it is useful to examine current trends in wagon design. These in turn will play a considerable part in determining how far the UIC-sponsored designs become the basis of multi-national bulk orders.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Gazette International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1974 12:00AM