NEW "STANDARD" BOXCARS
Pullman-Standard is producing a new general purpose boxcar. The new model boxcar has a direct lineal relationship to the PS-1 "standard" boxcar which was manufactured in large quantities about two decades ago. The new boxcar is stronger, standardized for large-scale production, but with key customer options. A very detailed description is given in this article.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL USA 60606
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Box cars; Freight cars; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Pullman-Standard railroad cars
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053846
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 3 1974 12:00AM