SANTA FE MECHANIZES SWITCH TRACK RENEWAL FOR BETTER RIDING TRACK
Often, an otherwise fine stretch of running track has contaminated ballast at the switches, turnouts and crossings. Santa Fe has developed and is now well into a program of ballast renewal by a production technique of mechanized undercutting. The Santa Fe's technique is geared to the performance of the Kershaw "bent-spoon" switch undercutter.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Maintenance of way; Railroad tracks
- Identifier Terms: Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway Company
- Old TRIS Terms: Track maintenance equipment; Track undercutters
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00053845
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 3 1976 12:00AM