ANY POLICY AIMING TO PROMOTE PUBLIC TRANSPORT, TO BE EFFICIENT HAS TO BE BASED ON IMPORTANT IMPROVEMENTS OF THE QUALITY OF SERVICE.
The economic planning has placed the accent on the importance of the macro-economy in order to deal with the vast counter balance between the aggregates of the national finance.
International Railway Congress Association17-21 rue de Louvrain
1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Frybourg, M
- Publication Date: 1973-1
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- RAIL INTERNATIONAL
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Economics; Governments; Network analysis (Planning); Passenger service; Planning; Policy; Quality of service; Rapid transit; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00053730
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1981 12:00AM