OPTICAL INSTRUMENTATION - A PROBLEM SOLVING TOOL IN AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY ENGINEERING AND BIO-MECHANICS
Photo instrumentation in automotive safety engineering and biomechanics has gone through several distinct phases in arriving at its present state of maturity. This seminar discusses the fundamentals, applications, instrumentation, and problem solving aspects of photography applied to automotive safety engineering.
- Presented at the SPIE meeting, Dearborn, Michigan, Nov. 20-22, 1972.
Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers119 Palos Verdes Boulvard
Redondo Beach, CA United States 90277
- Brown, P
- PATRICK, L M
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 138 p.
- Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engr Proc
- Volume: 34
- Publisher: Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers
- Accession Number: 00052149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM