CHICAGO PUSHES REGIONAL-AGENCY PLAN
The Chicago-area commuter railroads are taking a strong stand in favor of an authority with real authority, and they recently commissioned the Transportation Center at Northwestern University to study what public transportation now does and what it could do under regional organization. This study is briefly discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Public transit; Regional planning; Regional transportation
- Subject Areas: Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052086
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1981 12:00AM