HOW BN USES A NUMBERS SYSTEM TO CONTROL WEEDS
Following the creation of Burlington Northern, and because no one person was familiar with the procedures used by the various roads to control vegetation, it was determined that the first requirement would be an entirely new concept in planning and programming. The basis of that new concept which is presented here, is the use of numbers to designate the degree to which vegetation has infected the track section or right of way.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Vegetation control
- Identifier Terms: BNSF Railway
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00051941
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM