CUMMINS DIESELS TESTED AS POWER FOR B&M'S RDCS
Boston & Maine have been increasingly concerned about the power plants on its 88 Rail Diesel Cars with which it operates suburban service out of Boston for the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. Presently under test on one car is an installation utilizing Cummins diesel engines and Twin Disc transmission in place of the General Motors engines and transmissions.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 1 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines
- Identifier Terms: Boston and Maine Railroad
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051940
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM