CORRIDOR TRAINS FOR FLORIDA?
Right now, trains seem to have the inside track as an immediate and near future solution to the transportation problems of a corridor that extends from Tampa/St. Petersburg on the Gulf Coast, through Disney World and Orlando, and on to Daytona Beach on the Atlantic. Four alternatives are considered.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger service
- Old TRIS Terms: Florida corridor study
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00051937
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM