AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF TRAIN MOVEMENT ON A RAPID TRANSPORT SYSTEM FOR LONDON
The paper covers system arrangements for the automatic operation of the Victoria Line, and explains the part played by the programme machines for signaling associated with automatic train operation and its cybernetic application for management control. The paper also covers the communication system employed.
International Railway Congress Association17-21 rue de Louvrain
1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Hadaway, H W
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train operation; Rapid transit; Signaling; Technology
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00051320
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1976 12:00AM