COMMODITY FLOW ANALYSIS. CANADIAN CARLOAD ALL-RAIL TRAFFIC 1968-1972
The data set out in this Reference Paper was derived from the computer tape records of Canadian National Railways and CP Rail and presents 119 statistical tables analyzing local (domestic, export and import) carload revenue traffic for the five years 1968-1972. Commodity groupings are as follows: (a) Statutory Grain and Grain Products; (b) Products of Agriculture (excluding Statutory Grain and Grain Products); (c) Animals and Animal Products; (d) Products of Mines; (e) Products of Forests; (f) Manufactures and Miscellaneous; and (g) Piggyback--Plan 1 (i.e., the trailers of highway transport common carriers), with the tables grouped into four sections.
Canadian Transport Commission275 Slater Street
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0N9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Freight traffic; Statistics
- Identifier Terms: Canadian National; Canadian National Railways; Canadian Pacific
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00057446
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Transport Commission
- Report/Paper Numbers: TT31-4/972 Ref. Pap.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1976 12:00AM