IN AN AUTOMATIC ANCHORING SYSTEM FOR A FLOATING PLANT
In an automatic anchoring system for a floating plant, with several mooring cables each anchored at the bottom of the sea and held under controlled tension by a winch aboard the plant, the diviations from desired position are measured and converted into steering signals for the devices controlling the cable tension to reduce the diviations.
- German Patent Application Number 1,506,265.
Institut Francais du Petrole1 et 4 Avenue de Bois-Preau, BP 311
92506 Rueil-Malmaison Cedex, France
- Moulin, P
- Publication Date: 1969-8-21
- TRT Terms: Mooring; Moorings; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Mooring mechanism drives
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM