APPARATUS FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING VESSELS
Apparatus for loading and unloading vessels offshore includes a submerged buoy connected by pipes or the like to the shore, a second buoy having a mast extending above the water surface, a flexible connecting line attached to the first buoy and to the mast, and a flexible hoisting device attached to the flexible line and arranged on the mast for hoisting the line aboard the vessel.
- U.S. Patent Classification No. C1.9/8.
Air Logistics Corporation,
- Schirtzinger, J F
- Publication Date: 1969-9-16
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm tower structures
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056647
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM