AN INDEPENDENT SYSTEM FOR MOORING A SHIP TO BE LOADED OR UNLOADED
An independent system for mooring a ship to be loaded or unloaded includes a single-point marine buoy with a propelling device for maintaining a marine cable and a floating hose permanently in stretched position. The propelling device may be a cylindrical float fitted with a propeller driven by a motor.
- Netherlands Patent Appl. No. 68,06466.
Shell Internationale Research Maatschappij NV,
- Publication Date: 1969-11-11
- TRT Terms: Mooring; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm new concepts
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056643
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM