AN ANCHORING POINT SYSTEM FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING FLUIDS TO OR FROM A TANKER
An anchoring point system for loading and unloading fluids to or from a tanker consists of a first part, the second part of which revolves with respect to the first and has a device for fastening the anchoring cable of the tanker. A first fluid conductor is secured to the first part and a second fluid conductor is connected in a rotative manner to this end. The system is adapted for being placed underneath the surface of the water. The rotative connection between the first and second fluid conductors may be a main pipe swing. The second fluid conductor may have an auxiliary pipe swing. The interconnections between the various first and second fluid conductors may be multiple tubing swings.
- Venezuelan Patent Appl. No. 66/1,044.
Shell Internationale Research Maatschappij NV,
- Dickson, A F
- Coombe, JGB
- Publication Date: 1966-7-6
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm improved conventional
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM