A MARINE STATION FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING A TANKER
A marine station for loading and unloading a tanker rest on a tripod frame fixed to the sea bottom and has facilities for receiving the bow of the tanker in nesting relation, coupling elements for connecting the pipe terminals in the bow with those in the station, and operating means to accomplish the connection. The bow is provided with a telescoping probe for insertion into the receiving fixture at the station.
- Netherlands Patent Application No. 68,01055.
Esso Research and Engineering CompanyFlorham Park, NJ United States 07932
- Publication Date: 1968-7-25
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm tower structures
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM