A FLOATING INSTALLATION FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING TANKERS
A floating installation for loading and unloading tankers comprises an element rotably mounted near one end of an elongated buoyant body provided with tanks for storing the cargo to be loaded or unloaded. The rotatable element is vertically ad justable, has a number of conduits, and is anchored to the sea bottom. A tanker can be moored along the side of the buoyant body.
- French Patent Number 1,528,707.
Advisory Committee on Highway Policy1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1968-6-14
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm buoy storage
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM