A DISCHARGE HOSE IS SECURED TO THE BOTTOM OF A LIQUID CARGO CARRIER
A discharge hose is secured to the bottom of a liquid cargo carrier, e.g., a petroleum tanker, after the intake end of the hose, lying on the harbor bottom and enclosed in an annular buoyancy tank from which water is displaced by compressed air, is lifted to the tanker bottom.
- Japan Patent Publication Number 15,338/69.
Nippon Kokan KK,
Rotha Fullford Leopold and Associates,
- Publication Date: 1969-7-8
- TRT Terms: Hoses; Oils; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil hoses; Spm hoses and handling
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM