PETROLEUM PRODUCTS ARE COLLECTED FROM A FLOATING MOORING BUOY
Petroleum products are collected from a floating mooring buoy by a cylindrical container divided into sections by a system of rigid diaphragm partitions. The sections have receiving and distributing conduits and are accessible to a means for compression. Side windows allow inspection, and side openings are available for connecting receiving pipelines.
- USSR Patent Number 198,227.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Lushch, L K
- Publication Date: 1965-11-9
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm buoy storage
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056604
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM