IN LOADING AND DISCHARGING TANKERS OFFSHORE
In loading and discharging tankers offshore with a hose fixed to a buoy, the hose passes through buoyancy boxes which are filled with compressed air to raise the hose for use and allowed to fill with water to sink the hose when not in use.
- Japanese Patent Publ. No. 7063/71, dated Feb. 22, 1971.
Showa Sekiyu KK,
Rotha Fullford Leopold and Associates,
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Hoses; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm hoses and handling
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00056596
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM