AN APPARATUS FOR TRANSFERRING FLUIDS BETWEEN A VESSEL AND THE SHORE
An apparatus for transferring fluids between a vessel and the shore comprises a buoy anchored to the bottom of the body of water and a pair of coaxial rotatable turntables mounted on the buoy, one to provide a mooring for the vessel and the other to serve as a connection for the conduits.
- U.S. Patent Classification: C1.114/230.
Industrieele Handelscambinatie Holland (NV), ZZ Holland
- Publication Date: 1970-11-10
- TRT Terms: Mooring buoys; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm description and plans
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056582
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM