A SINGLE POINT MOORING BUOY AND LOADING DEVICE FOR TANKERS
Single point mooring buoy and loading device for tankers consists of a foundation fastened to the sea bottom, a buoy near the surface, an anchor leg which joins the foundation and the buoy, absorbs the sea loads, and consists of a nonrotating rigid liquid conduit flexibility joined to the buoy and to the foundation. A loading or unloading conduit is joined to the rigid conduit.
- Netherlands Patent Appl. 70,13320, dated March 11, 1971.
Esso Research and Engineering CompanyFlorham Park, NJ United States 07932
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm conventional
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056577
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM