A MOORING SYSTEM FOR SHIPS
A mooring system for ships includes at least one mooring post provided with a mooring line fastened at one end to fixed point and the other end slidably attached to the top of the post, at least one section of line being highly elastic. The fixed point is located at a distance from the post, preferably on the sea bottom.
- Dutch Patent Number 70,17859.
Shell Internationale Research Maatschappij NV,
- Publication Date: 1971-5-25
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm new concepts
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056574
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM