A FLOATING DOCK FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING OIL PRODUCTS AND MOORING SEVERAL SHIPS IN THE OPEN SEA
A floating dock for loading and unloading oil products and mooring several ships in the open sea consists of a cylindrical buoy with a central opening in which are hoses connected to an underwater pipeline. On the upper part of the buoy there is a rotating platform fixed on rollers and controlled manually or automatically by a signal of the transmitter of the hydrometeorological station at the dock (195,369). On the valve case in the central opening there are rotating pipes for connecting the loading hoses so that various oil products can be loaded simultaneously on all of the moored vessels.
- USSR Patent Numbers 195,369 and 196,616.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20005-4070
- Kushch, L K
- Publication Date: 1965-11-9
- TRT Terms: Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Old TRIS Terms: Spm cluster facilities
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM