PIPES FOR TRANSPORTING A LIQUEFIED HYDROCARBON GAS ARE THERMALLY INSULATED
Pipes for transporting a liquefied hydrocarbon gas are thermally insulated by enclosing a pipe length in a tubular mold having a diameter greater than that of the pipe; injecting a foamable resin composition, such as polyurethane, into the annular interspace; and allowing the composition to foam while rotating the mold.
- Japanese Publ. No. 10,984/17, dated March 20, 1971.
Rotha Fullford Leopold and Associates,
- Takahashi, S
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Construction; Insulation systems; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction; Pipeline insulation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056330
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM