IN TRANSPORTING SOLID BODIES IN A SINGLE LINE THROUGH A PIPELINE
In transporting solid bodies in a single line through a pipeline, the bodies are diverted in successive order into a y-branched line by selectively injecting jets of liquid into the pipeline so that the jets impinge on the bodies at a suitable location.
- U.S. Patent Classification no. C1.303/2.
Research Council of Alberta11315 87th Avenue
Edmonton 4, AB Canada
- Round, G F
- Publication Date: 1971-1-19
- TRT Terms: Capsule pipelines; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline design; Pipeline economics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM