A PIPE INSULATION
A pipe insulation includes annular spacers secured to the pipe along its length, a sheet metal envelope secured to and supported by the spacers, and foam insulation formed in the annular space by injecting a liquid which spreads through openings in the spacers to form the foam in situ.
- U.S. Patent Classification Number C1.138/149.
Warren Petroleum Corporation,
- Rollins, C L
- Publication Date: 1971-2-2
- TRT Terms: Construction; Insulation systems; Pipe laying; Pipelines
- Candidate Terms: Pipe laying ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction; Pipeline insulation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056283
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM