PREPARATORY AND ANCILLARY ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE LAYING OF SUBMARINE PIPELINES
Attention is focused on the less-publicized aspects of laying submarine pipelines such as the background work that goes into the engineering, what is required to maintain the line in a safe condition, and the problems of connecting such a line into an offshore platform or similar facility.
- Conference held in Earls Court, England, June 1-3, 1970.
Pipeline Engineering Annual Conference (6th),
- Berry, W H
- Publication Date: 1970
- TRT Terms: Construction; Pipelines; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction; Pipeline design
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056242
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM