IN TRANSPORTING A SLURRY IN A PIPELINE
In transporting a slurry in a pipeline, the flow is controlled by measuring the spatial and transport concentrations of the slurry, generating an error signal proportional to the difference between them, and applying the error signal to the pumps to control the speed.
- US Patent Clearance No. C1.103/35.
Shell Oil Company50 West 50th Street
New York, NY United States 10020
- Reiss, L P
- Publication Date: 1970-5-26
- TRT Terms: Pipeline pumping stations; Slurry; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Slurry transportation
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056228
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM