A PIPELINE IS LAID IN DEEP WATER
A pipeline is alid in deep water by supporting a submerged reel of pipe having a free end to a selected location, and moving the reel on the water bottom away from the location, e.g., by towing.
- U.S. Patent Classification No. C1.61/72.3.
Esso Production Research Company,
- McLallen Jr, D L
- Publication Date: 1970-5-19
- TRT Terms: Construction; Pipe laying; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056205
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM