AN APPARATUS FOR BURYING A PIPELINE LAID ON THE SEA BOTTOM
An apparatus for burying a pipeline laid on the sea bottom is propelled for travel astride the pipeline and has a suction tube to help in excavating a ditch next to and underneath the pipeline, an adjustable excavating device, and an auxiliary suction pipe ahead of and above the excavating device.
- Netherlands Patent Application No. 68,08408, Dec. 19, 1969.
Industrieele Handelscambinatie Holland (NV), ZZ Holland
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Construction; Dredging; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056117
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM