A PIPELINE LOWERED TO THE BOTTOM OF A WATER COURSE IS BURIED
A pipeline lowered to the bottom of a water course is buried by excavating the bottom along and below the pipeline by the action of liquid or gas media, and redepositing the excavated material in the ditch around the pipe. The excavating apparatus comprises a series of interconnected flushing chambers supported astride the pipeline and provided with nozzles.
- Netherlands Patent Application No. 69,00483, July 15, 1969.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Harmstorf, R
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Construction; Dredging; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056109
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM