SOLID POTASH IS TRANSPORTED THROUGH A PIPELINE IN A LIQUID HYDROCARBON
Solid potash is transported through a pipeline in a liquid hydrocarbon by entrainment in the liquid after the solids have been wet with a C sub 1-C sub 4 alcohol. In a specific clain, the liquid is gasoline, diesel oil, or kerosine.
- U.S. Patent Classification No. C1.302/66.
Continental Oil CompanyPonka City, OK USA
- HUGHES, R C
- Every, R L
- Publication Date: 1969-7-22
- TRT Terms: Materials management; Pipe flow; Slurry
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline flow theory; Slurries; Slurry handling techniques
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056013
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Patent
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM