SYMPOSIUM ON MARINE POLLUTION, 1973
Nine papers presented cover a number of relevant topics related to marine pollution: the "load on top" system; prevention of pollution from chemical tankers; segregated ballast 'tankers; ship sewage treatment and holding systems; routing, traffic control and crew training; ways and means of dealing with oil pollution; and pollution risks in offshore drilling production and storage. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Symposium on Marine Pollution at the National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, England, February 27-28, 1973.
Royal Institution of Naval Architects, England10 Upper Belgrave Street
London SW1X 8BQ, England
- Publication Date: 1973
- TRT Terms: Oil spills; State of the art; Wastewater; Water pollution; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Vessel wastes; Water pollution (Sewage); Water pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00054861
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM