SOLID STATE REPEATERS
A solid-state repeater is being designed for a guided radar system which is to be used for obstacle detection by railways. The repeater consists of two microwave transistor amplifiers in a microstrip circuit with coaxial ports, designed to operate in both directions at 1 GHz. This work involves the design, fabrication, and testing of the repeater.
- This study was jointly funded by Canadian National Railways, Canadian Ministry of Transport and Queen's University.
Canadian Institute of Guided Ground TransportQueen's University
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, Canada
- Gupta, M S
- Tan, H H
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Navigation systems; Proximity detectors; Radar
- Old TRIS Terms: Guided radars; Solid state repeaters
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054700
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Roads and Transportation Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM