ORE COLLOQUIA. REPORT ON THE SEVENTH ORE COLLOQUIUM "TECHNICAL COMPUTER PROGRAMS" DRESDEN, 26TH TO 28TH SEPTEMBER 1978
The report contains the summaries of 14 papers on computer programs relating to the following subjects: Preparation of train routing schedules, taking into account the train categories fixed and the Economic application of computers within the scope of the scientific work. To each summary is added the appropriate program sheet. A synopsis of each paper is added to the report.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Freight handling; Maintenance; Mathematical models; Operating speed; Operations; Railroad trains; Simulation; Single track; Speed; Timetables; Traffic flow; Train operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track capacity
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight operations; Question az40; Single track operations; Train performance
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00053333
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 40/RP 9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1979 12:00AM