ORE COLLOQUIA. PROCEEDINGS OF THE ORE COLLOQUIUM ON "HIGH SPEEDS" HELD AT VIENNA ARSENAL ON 23 APRIL 1971. VOLUME 1 - ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS, APPENDICES 1 TO 6: TEXTS OF PAPERS BY DIRECTORS. VOLUME 2 - APPENDICES 7 TO 13: TEXTS OF TECHNICAL PAPERS
Paper presented at the ORE Colloquium: STELTER: High speed problems on the DB; MARTIN C.: SNCF progress and prospects in the field of high speeds; BOLIGNIN Carlo: FS high speed experience as regards rolling stock; MAGLIETTA: FS high speed experience as regards fixed installations; SPRING and CALDER: British Railways high speed experience and development; PRUD'HOMME Andre: Stresses and stability of the track at high speeds; HERBST W: Demands of the track on the riding of vehicles taking track irregularities into consideration; BALUCH Henryk: Optimal designing of the longitudinal profile of crossings for high running speeds; TERRASSE Rene: Stability of vehicles at high speeds; NEFZGER A.: Vehicle and track, wheel and rail; LAPLAICHE M.: Braking of trains at high speed; HOCHHUTH Curt: Dynamic braking and friction braking.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- TRT Terms: Braking; Dynamic braking; Dynamics; Friction brakes; High speed rail; High speed track; Motor vehicles; Rail (Railroads); Railroad grade crossings; Railroad tracks; Stability (Mechanics); Stresses; Train track dynamics; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track stability
- Old TRIS Terms: Friction braking; Question az40; Track stress
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052864
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 40/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM