ACCEPTANCE TESTING AND MAINTENANCE OF DIESEL ENGINES. MANUAL FOR THE CARRYING OUT OF 360-HOUR ENDURANCE TESTING OF DIESEL TRACTION ENGINES ON THE TEST BED, ACCORDING TO THE REGULATIONS OF ORE REPORT B13/RP 15
This document is mainly intended for the use of ORE supervisors controlling the 360-hour endurance testing of railway diesel traction engines on the test bed. It is in supplement to the documentation series needed for the acceptance tests.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Diesel locomotives; Durability tests; Tests; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel engine maintenance; Question b13
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052655
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B13/RP 20/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1976 12:00AM