STANDARDIZATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS. STANDARD REPORT FORM INTENDED FOR USE DURING THE ACCEPTANCE TESTING OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND FOR THE POSSIBLE ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES
This document outlines the bases adopted for the drawing up of a draft of a trilingual test report form intended for general use during the acceptance testing of large containers and for the possible issue of certificates. The test report forms the subject of the appendix to the above-mentioned document.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Figures;
- TRT Terms: Container cars; Containerization; Containers; Standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Container standards; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052601
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B112/RP 11/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM