CALCULATION PROGRAMS FOR CATENARY SUPPORTS
Calculation on the computer of the mechanical strength and stability of the foundations of four different types of existing overhead contact system support-masts of the Belgian electrified network for a new, higher mechanical stressing due to a modification of the installation in question.
- This paper was presented at the Third ORE Colloquium held in Amsterdam, May 8th to 10th 1973, and its Summary is contained in the Colloquium report #AZ40/RP 5/E; See RRIS #052511. Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Baekelandt, P J
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Computer programs; Information processing
- Identifier Terms: Societe Nationale des Chemins de Fer Belges
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az40
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052584
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1975 12:00AM