AN ANALOG-DIGITAL METHOD OF DETERMINING VERTICAL TRACK IRREGULARITIES AS THE EXCITATION OF A RAIL VEHICLE'S VERTICAL OSCILLATIONS
Unknown dynamic parameters of the track have been obtained by statistical calculations. The parameters are used to design an analog-system to determinate a "substitute vertical track irregularity" as an excitation of vertical vehicle oscillations for the accepted model of the track. The signal recorded on the magnetic tape may also be used for an analog study of the vertical vibrations of other vehicles. The computations have been based on the correlation function method.
- This paper was presented at the Third ORE Colloquium held in Amsterdam, May 8th to 10th 1973, and its Summary is contained in the Colloquium report #AZ40/RP 5/E; See RRIS #052511. Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Kosieradski, W
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Data collection; Defects; Dynamics; Information processing; Railroad tracks; Structural design; Train track dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track geometry; Vertical dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az40; Track irregularities
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052572
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1976 12:00AM